The Velbon UC-6 Umbrella & Clamp is a multi-purpose umbrella holding clamp for the protection of photographic equipment from rain, snow, or direct sunlight. Useful in the rain holding umbrella by clamp at the center column of tripod and let your hands free to take pictures. Useful under sunshine to save shadow or top light by the black Umbrella.
• The umbrella has a white color inside to be used in the studio with a flash gun like reflector or bouncer.
• Shoe connectors are located at the grip of the clamp. Pushing the central part and rotate to adjust for ideal angle of the Umbrella.
• Clamping units are adjustable to fit different diameters of center column.
• The umbrella clamp's tension free toggle function enables the user to fix it easily and firmly onto the tripod and requires very little strength.
• Clamp size - L: 9.05 inches x W: 3.93 inches x H: 3.86 inches
Weight: 0.44 lbs
- • Umbrella size - Diameter: 35.4 inches
- Depth: 7.87 inches
- Shaft diameter: 10 mm
- Length of the Shaft: 20.9 inches
- Weight: 0.42lbs